FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — A North Carolina man has been charged with killing his missing ex-wife, even though her body has not been found. Fayetteville Police Lt. Todd Joyce told local media that 28-year-old Jimmy Lee Proffitt II of Hope Mills was charged Monday with first-degree murder. It was not known if he has a lawyer....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EVANS MILLS MOTOR SPORTS PARK, LLC
Around the Web
- Man charged with killing missing ex-wife
By Associated Press - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Listing of the day: Water Mill, NY
Monday May 1, 2017
This Hamptons landmark home comes with a wealth of history and intrigue behind it.
- For The Content: A Non-Stop Day with Trick Shot Expert Austin Mills
By Steve Bramucci - Monday Oct 9, 2017
Influencer Austin Mills let us tag along for a Day In His Denizens, offering sage advice on trick shots and social media success.
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- GM Expects To Move Some Jobs From Mexico to Texas
Friday Jun 16, 2017
General Motors said it would open a supplier park near its Arlington, Texas, sport-utility factory, resulting in the relocation of about 600 jobs from Mexico to the U.S.