A Vietnam veterans charity that last year paid professional fundraisers 88 percent of the nearly $2 million it spent will be dissolved as part of…
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Apr 27, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 26, 2006
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2006 - EUROPEAN GROUP ENTERPRISES INC.
Around the Web
- AGs Force VietNow To Dissolve
By mark-hrywna - Monday Nov 6, 2017
- Enterprise Cloud Adoption: 5 Hard Truths
By InformationWeek - Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
Everest Group lead analyst Jimit Arora looks at five factors that can determine successful cloud adoption in the enterprise.
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- As EU mobile roaming charges end, problems may linger for travelers
By Reuters - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
(Reuters) — Roaming charges for using mobile phones when traveling within the European Union disappear on Thursday, capping a decade-long battle by Brussels to show increasingly skeptical Europeans it can make their lives better. Yet for all the excitement it is generating within European Union institutions, opt-outs secured by major telecoms firms and member states’ […]
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.