The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EUROPEAN DECO INC.
Around the Web
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
- Google Wins Tax Case in France, Avoiding $1.3 Billion Bill
By MICAH MAIDENBERG and AURELIEN BREEDEN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The case focused on Google’s use of a subsidiary in Ireland. A court in Paris said the technology giant was not liable for the back taxes.
- Google to Outline to EU How It Will Change Search Results
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Alphabet Inc.’s Google is set to outline to the European Union’s antitrust authority on Tuesday how it plans to implement the recent order to stop illegally favoring its own comparison-shopping service in search results.
- Art Deco Buildings Make Asmara, Eritrea, a Unesco Heritage Site
By KIMIKO de FREYTAS-TAMURA - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The country’s authoritarian government pushed for recognition of a city that was once a colonial playground for Italian architects of the 1930s.