Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
euro pizza of riverdale, LLC
399 knollwood rd., #204
white plains, new york, 10603
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EURO PIZZA OF RIVERDALE, LLC
Around the Web
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Papa John’s Is Asking White Supremacists And Nazis To Stop Buying Its Pizza
By davidmatthews - Monday Nov 6, 2017
The pizza chain disavowed racism and hate groups and said it did not want those types of people buying their pizza.
- White Supremacists And Nazis Are Embracing Papa John’s As Their ‘Official’ Pizza
By Andrew Roberts - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
As a result of the CEO's comments on the NFL protests, Nazis and White Supremacists want Papa John's to be their official pizza.
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
- Summer Reading: Lemon White Pizza, Smothered Pork Chops, Pea Guacamole: 10 Takes on What to Cook This Summer
By JENNY ROSENSTRACH - Monday May 29, 2017
The best of this spring’s cookbooks remind us of the meaning and value of home-cooked meals.
- People are still tossing pizzas onto the ‘Breaking Bad’ home
By Jeremy Layton - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The woman who owns the home made famous in “Breaking Bad” is putting up a fence around it — because fans of the AMC show can’t stop recreating a messy scene. In the third season of the series, Walter White — played by Bryan Cranston — brings home a pizza for his family. But having...