French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ETEAM PUBLIC SECTOR SOLUTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- South Korea Plans Tax Raise to Fund Minimum Wage
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
South Korea’s left-leaning government is planning to raise taxes on wealthy individuals and large companies, the first increase in the country’s corporate-tax rate since 1991, as President Moon Jae-in seeks to fund a massive expansion in public-sector hiring.
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- French Public Sector Adds to Anti-Macron Protests
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
French leader Emmanuel Macron’s truce with his country’s unions is showing signs of unraveling less than six months into his presidency, as public-sector workers took to the streets Tuesday to protest his attempts to overhaul the sluggish economy.