In the new cookbook “Sweet Potatoes: Roasted, Loaded, Fried, and Made into Pie” (Clarkson Potter), Mary-Frances Heck digs deep to reveal the remarkable versatility of this colorful root vegetable. Here, four recipes that put it to unexpected uses.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ESSIE'S SWEET POTATOE PIES, LLC
Around the Web
- Fall's Finest (And Most Surprising) Sweet Potato Recipes
Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- Sweet Potato Vine Division: Tips On Dividing Sweet Potato Vines
By Mary H. Dyer - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- 30-Minute Recipe: Sweet Potato Toast With Labneh, Dill and Spices
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Forget avocado toast. The second Slow Food Fast recipe from chefs Sarah Hymanson and Sara Kramer of Kismet in L.A., this simple, luscious sweet potato toast has a layer of creamy labneh and a crunchy topping of smashed spices.
- 10 Smart Ways to Use Leftover Sweet Potatoes (Smart Staple Strategies #5)
By Trent Hamm - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
This is part of a short summer series covering smart strategies for using leftover staple foods – things like rice, beans, pasta, and so on. Here’s what you do when you cook a bit too much and don’t know what to do with the rest! Sweet potatoes are one of my family’s “hidden” staple foods. It’s not one of the obvious ones that people often point out, like rice and beans, but sweet potatoes are always available at a really ...
The post 10 Smart Ways to Use Leftover Sweet Potatoes (Smart Staple Strategies #5) appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- Rose Zhang opens sizable 54-hole lead amidst stunning low scores at Girls Junior PGA
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jul 21, 2017
ST. ALBANS, Mo. – Tournament scoring records are falling – or at least being matched – every day at the Country Club of St. Albans, (...)
- Five ways to co-host a dinner party with your Assistant
Friday Sep 15, 2017