The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ERIE ACQUISITIONS LLC
Around the Web
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Man dies trying to save girlfriend who jumped in canal
By Associated Press - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
SCHUYLER, N.Y. — Authorities say divers have recovered the body of a central New York man from an Erie Canal lock where he apparently drowned while trying to save his girlfriend’s cousin after the cousin jumped in to save a dog. State police say troopers responded around 8 p.m. Wednesday to reports of two people...
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Lake Erie's Bottom-Dwelling Robot Fights Toxic Algae Blooms
By Menaka Wilhelm - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Lake Erie gets a submerged sensor to keep track of its summertime carpet of cyanobacteria.