A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EQUITY RECOVERY SOLUTIONS CORP.
Around the Web
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- Chinese Banks Find a Convertible Solution to Capital Problem
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Struggling midsize banks that need to raise equity are turning increasingly to the convertible-bond market.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Lions of New York: David Dinkins Doesn’t Think He Failed. He Might Be Right.
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Nov 10, 2017
He was a historic figure, New York’s first black mayor. At 90, he reflects on a city on the brink. Was it his fault? Or did he start the recovery?
- Lessons from New Orleans Post-Katrina: Addressing Equity Threats in Rebuilding
By Martin Levine - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
New Orleans’ experience should give Houston a lesson on some things not to do when rebuilding.
- SoftBank invests $250 million in U.S. online lender Kabbage
By Reuters - Friday Aug 4, 2017
(Reuters) — Kabbage Inc, a U.S. online lender for small businesses, said on Thursday it had raised $250 million in equity funding from SoftBank Group Corp, the latest fintech investment by the Japanese technology conglomerate. That is the largest equity investment in such lenders outside of China so far, according to data provider CB Insights. […]