Providence's bar manager, Kim Stodel, is using a zero waste model to make superb cocktails without a negative environmental impact.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 27, 2000)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - ENVIRONMENTAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- Visiting The ‘Zero Waste Bar’ Where Kitchen Scraps Turn Into Cocktails
By Alia Stearns - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- EPA removes waste at Texas toxic sites, won't say from where
By MICHAEL BIESECKER, Associated Press - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Environmental Protection Agency says it has recovered 517 containers of "unidentified, potentially hazardous material" from highly contaminated toxic waste sites in Texas that flooded last month during Hurricane Harvey.The agency has not provided details about which Superfund sites the material came from, why the contaminants at issue have not been identified and whether there's a threat to human health.The one-sentence disclosure about the 517 containers was made Friday night deep within a media release from the Federal Emergency Management Agency summarizing the government's response to the devastating storm.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Cleanup From California Fires Poses Environmental and Health Risks
By KIRK JOHNSON - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Even as the fires still burn, public health officials and environmental cleanup experts are starting to think about the next chapter of the disaster.
- Can 350 million tons of waste a year help power America?
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Stephen Jones, CEO of Covanta, talks with Marketwatch about how the energy from waste sector is going to revolutionize the waste management industry.