State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ENSYN CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Eagles win on record-long field goal as time expires
By The News Journal - By The News Journal - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Several observations from the Eagles' game against the Giants on Sunday.
- Wentz finds way to pay after promising check for game-winning kick
By The News Journal - By The News Journal - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Carson Wentz was caught on video saying he'd donate his game check if Jake Elliott makes a 61-yard field goal. The two decided how to settle it.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.