The search giant is changing how it operates its online shopping service, signaling a new willingness to bow to tightening regulatory pressure around the world.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ENGINEERED SIGNALS, INC.
Around the Web
- Google Offers Concessions to Europe After Record Antitrust Fine
By JAMES KANTER - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Fayetteville Stadium Groundbreaking Set For Monday - Ceremony Will Be Accompanied By A Parachute Performance
By Josh Norris - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
The Astros will break ground on their new stadium in Fayetteville, N.C.
The post Fayetteville Stadium Groundbreaking Set For Monday appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Google Fires Engineer Who Wrote Memo Questioning Women in Tech
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The employee, who confirmed his firing, argued in the memo that the gender gap among high-tech employees was due in part to biological differences.
- Robot Revolution: Amazon’s Move Signals End of Line for Many Cashiers
By CLAIRE CAIN MILLER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The next jobs set to disappear may be ones that are a bigger part of people’s daily lives: retail workers and cashiers in stores and restaurants.