New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ENGINE COVA TRANSPORTATION INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Mazda Will Bring the First Compression Injection Gasoline Engine to Market
By Jack Stewart - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
The Skyactiv-X engine will arrive in 2019.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Google Fires Engineer Who Wrote Memo Questioning Women in Tech
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The employee, who confirmed his firing, argued in the memo that the gender gap among high-tech employees was due in part to biological differences.
- Udacity Launches an Online Course for Flying Car Engineers
By Alex Davies - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Sebastian Thrun's online education company wants to prepare more people for the future of flying.
- Answering Your Questions About the Controversial Google Memo
By NELLIE BOWLES - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
In a Facebook Live conversation, two technology reporters discussed and responded to questions about a Google engineer’s anti-diversity memo.