French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ENERGY RESOURCE RECOVERY INC.
Around the Web
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Distributed energy sources can reduce cost of electricity up to 50%, study says
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Traditional grids will have to change. Modeling can help find the best way forward.
- Sempra Energy Reaches Deal to Buy Oncor After Outbidding Berkshire
Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Sempra Energy has reached a deal to buy Oncor for $9.45 billion after swooping in to snatch the power-transmission company away from Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway Makes a $9 Billion Bid for Energy Future Holdings
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The deal would augment Berkshire Hathaway Energy, whose collection of utilities delivers power to 11.6 million customers across the West and Midwest.
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.