South Carolina’s Daufuskie Island offers golf, nature and history without the crowds of nearby Hilton Head and Savannah. But developers have struggled to attract luxury homeowners to this sleepy enclave.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ENCLAVE AT ISLAND BAY LLC
Around the Web
- An Idyllic Island With a Stormy History
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- The island ghost town in the middle of the SF Bay
By Jessica Placzek, KQED - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Martha's Vineyard vs. Nantucket: Vacationers Swear Loyalty to Only One
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The two islands off Cape Cod inspire strong allegiances. How the enclaves stack up in terms of home prices, luxury-market performance, celebrity cachet and New England charm.
- Flame-throwing chopsticks crown giant Burning Man takeout box
By Mike Moffitt - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
If Burning Man already has its own gated, air-conditioned yurt enclaves for the rich techie elite, it was only a matter of time before it began offering takeout.
- Auction.com Parent Ten-X Gets New Ownership
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Private-equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners LP has closed its purchase of a controlling stake in Ten-X LLC in a deal that values the online real estate marketplace at $1.6 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Rent here, buy there: The first house these Bay Area residents purchased wasn’t in the Bay Area
By Michelle Robertson - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
For these Bay Area residents, the first property they bought was far from home.