Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ENCITE CAPITAL LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Newton recalls wild proposal
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
- Cam Newton’s war with the media takes a new turn
By Hannah Withiam - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
It’s Cam “Superman” Newton against the media world. Newton’s contentious relationship with Panthers reporters continued in a new form Wednesday when the quarterback walked off the stage in the middle of his press conference with no explanation. Newton was coming off a week of boycotting the media in the wake of a public clash with...
- Cam Newton is paying price for his ‘sexist’ answer
By Justin Terranova - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Cam Newton’s sponsors aren’t laughing.