New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - EMPOWERING GIRLS THRU EDUCATION, INC.
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Women Today: Women Are Playing Today, and Leading Tomorrow
By JULIET MACUR - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Sports programs for girls provide more than just a physical benefit — they can also help educate girls about gender issues, and empower them.
- For #MyFutureMe finalists, a geofilter shows dreams for the future
Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- Strayer Education and Capella Education to Merge
Monday Oct 30, 2017
Strayer Education Inc. will merge with Capella Education Co. in a move that would create a for-profit education company valued at nearly $2 billion.
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.