A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
704 HILLCREST PL.
VALLEY STREAM, NEW YORK, 11581
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EMPLOYER TAX ADVISORS LLC
Around the Web
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Trump’s Top Economic Advisor ‘Can’t Guarantee’ That Middle Class Families Won’t See A Tax Hike
By Kimberly Ricci - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
The Trump tax plan left plenty of unaswered questions, and the middle class won't like this answer.
- The Pop-Up Employer: Build a Team, Do the Job, Say Goodbye
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
“Flash organizations,” modeled on filmmaking, find their way into fields like software and pharmaceuticals, assembling freelancers and then disbanding.
- As Silicon Valley Gets ‘Crazy,’ Midwest Beckons Tech Investors
By STEVE LOHR - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Funding and start-ups are concentrated on the coasts, especially in California. But there are signs of an entrepreneurial awakening in the heartland, where talent is rich but prices aren’t.
- How to Make the Tax System Fairer and Save Social Security
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
It’s time to expand the payroll tax to include health insurance plans offered by employers.