The business empire’s sheer size, influence and importance to South Korea’s economy have helped its previous leaders avoid hefty prison terms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
72-32 BROADWAY SUITE 407-408
JACKSON HEIGHTS, NEW YORK, 11372
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMPIRE USA TECH CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Samsung’s Size Could Make It Tough to Keep Its Leader in Prison
By JEYUP S. KWAAK - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
- The complete history of the IBM PC, part two: The DOS empire strikes
By Ars Staff - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The real victor was Microsoft, which built an empire on the back of a shadily acquired MS-DOS.
- Gigi Fernandez improves New York Empire in coaching debut
By AP - By AP - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Gigi Fernandez, winner of 17 Grand Slam doubles titles, improves NY Empire in coaching debut
- Samsung Heir Is Found Guilty of Corruption in Blockbuster Trial
By JEYUP S. KWAAK and PAUL MOZUR - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A court in South Korea sentenced Lee Jae-yong to five years for bribery and embezzlement in a case that highlighted the power of the country’s corporate empires.
- Sexual assault streamed on Facebook Live 'shows dark side of social media'
By The (Jackson, Miss.) Clarion-Ledger - By The (Jackson, Miss.) Clarion-Ledger - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Three people are in custody in connection to an apparent sexual assault shown on Facebook Live.
- For Murdoch Empire, Perhaps a Decisive Point in Relationship to Trump
By EMILY STEEL - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
An email Thursday night from James Murdoch was a repudiation of the president. It may signal a coming shift at Murdoch-controlled media outlets.