The publisher is cutting back on the circulation and frequency of some of its biggest titles, part of a far-reaching cost-reduction and restructuring program meant to ensure the profitability of its core brands.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Apr 29, 2009)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 20, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - EMPIRE TAX REDUCTIONS INC.
Around the Web
- For Time Inc.'s Magazines, Fewer Copies Is the Way Forward
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Freedom Caucus Leader Calls for Big Corporate Tax Cut
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The leader of the most conservative faction of House Republicans outlined his tax-policy principles, including a sharp reduction in the corporate tax rate that could be difficult to align with other GOP goals.
- Limit on 401(k) Savings? It’s About Paying for Tax Cuts
By PATRICIA COHEN - Saturday Oct 28, 2017
“This is not a retirement security story,” a tax expert says. It’s about finding revenue to pay for reductions in business taxes sooner rather than later.
- House Republicans Set Out Plan to Rewrite Tax Code
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
House Republicans are unveiling an ambitious fiscal plan on Tuesday that could let them pair a landmark tax bill with at least $203 billion in deficit-reduction measures, while partially repealing the Dodd-Frank financial regulations—all without any votes from Democrats.
- He Draws New York’s Skyline From Memory
Monday Nov 13, 2017
Join the artist Stephen Wiltshire at the Empire State Building as he draws the New York skyline after spending less than an hour observing it by helicopter.
- U.S. Reopens Harley Settlement, Cutting Funds for Pollution Reduction Plan
By HIROKO TABUCHI - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Trump administration took $3 million off the motorcycle maker’s fine in a pollution case, applying a new policy barring benefits to third parties.