A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMPIRE STATE ADVISORY SERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Trump Takes Aim at Executives Leaving Presidential Council
By DAVID GELLES, KATE KELLY and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
After six business leaders stepped down from presidential advisory councils, Mr. Trump criticized their work and said they were “leaving out of embarrassment.”
- U.S. Expands Mexico Travel Advisory, Affecting Popular Resorts
Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The expanded travel advisory covers the state of Quintana Roo, which includes Cancun, Tulum and several popular tourist destinations.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.