NBCUniversal and Snap Inc. are teaming up to produce content for Snapchat, in an effort to stake a claim in a crowded market where both traditional media companies and cash-flush tech firms are vying to create original shows.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMPIRE PRODUCE OF ODG, INC.
Around the Web
- NBCUniversal and Snap Team Up to Produce Content for Snapchat
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Age of Empires gets a sequel from Company of Heroes studio Relic
By Jeff Grubb - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Microsoft is making a new Age of Empires game. The publisher revealed the sequel to its real-time strategy series as part of the GamesCom fan event in Germany this week. Developer Relic Entertainment, best known for its beloved Company of Heroes games, is producing it. Like previous entries in the series, Age of Empires IV […]
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”