The listing by the Finnish game maker Rovio would consist of stock from its main shareholder and others, as well as a $36 million share offering.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMPIRE INTERNATIONAL TRADING, LTD.
Around the Web
- An ‘Angry Birds’ Empire: Games, Toys, Movies and Now an I.P.O.
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- China says Trump trade investigation violates international law
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- BlackBerry Revenue Falls Amid Shift to Software
Friday Jun 23, 2017
BlackBerry Ltd. stock plunged 11% in Friday trading after the company posted a steep drop in quarterly revenue as it continues to shift focus to its burgeoning software business.
- In China, Herd of ‘Gray Rhinos’ Threatens Economy
By KEITH BRADSHER and SUI-LEE WEE - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Several Chinese conglomerates are now are so big, so complex and so indebted that the government is trying to bring them to heel.
- Hot Spot for Tech Outsourcing: The United States
By STEVE LOHR - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
As some American companies pull back from hiring programmers a world away, new tech jobs are cropping up across the country.
- Challenging Trump, E.U. and Japan Push Joint Trade Deal
By JACK EWING and JONATHAN SOBLE - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The European Union said that political agreement on trade terms would be announced on Thursday, the day before world leaders gather in Germany.