“Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” closes on Broadway today. In 360, here is an onstage perspective of “Balaga,” one of the most rousing numbers in the show.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ARASH JOSH RAHMANI
70 HAMPSHIRE ROAD
GREAT NECK, NEW YORK, 11023
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EMPIRE EAST BROADWAY, LLC
Around the Web
- ‘Great Comet’ in 360: Goodbye, My Gypsy Lovers
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Harold Prince, the Prince of Broadway
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Rediscover the award-winning work of Harold Prince in his show “Prince of Broadway,” a musical retrospective of his life and career.
- Mandy Patinkin drops out of Broadway’s ‘Great Comet’ after uproar
By Lindsey Kupfer - Friday Jul 28, 2017
They recently announced Okieriete "Oak" Onaodowan is leaving the show early to make room for Mandy Patinkin.
- Broadway star dedicates final performance to Charlottesville victim
By Linda Massarella - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Broadway star Okieriete Onaodowan dedicated his final performance in “Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” to fatal Charlottesville victim Heather Heyer. “#HeatherHeyer My last show is in honor of u,”
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.