At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EMPIRE CASH FOR CANS AND BOTTLES LLC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Can You Capture Nostalgia in a Bottle of Gin?
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
We sent novelist Christopher Bollen a bottle of Terra Botanical Gin from Indiana’s Cardinal Spirits. It took him places he hasn’t been in a long time.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Wine in a Blender? Tricks to Make a Bottle of Wine Taste Better
Thursday Jan 19, 2017
Wine lovers know a bevy of tricks they claim can improve the life of a ho-hum bottle or keep a bottle of bubbly from going flat. Here, we take a look at a few that may - and may not - work.
- Astronaut’s cool aurora pic
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017