Email service provider Emma has been sold to an investor group.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMMA'S L.I. CLEANING SERVICE INC.
Around the Web
- Emma Sold To Investment Group; CEO Smith Steps Down
Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- Hit the road with these trending summer destinations
Friday Jul 14, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- NY Times needs to come clean on wiretap headline
By John Crudele - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The Justice Department announced this week that there was no evidence that Trump Tower was wiretapped, as President Trump alleged. OK, that almost settles the issue. I’m still waiting for the New York Times — the self-proclaimed “paper of record” — to explain its Jan. 20 front page story that had the headline “Wiretapped Data...
- Publisher Tronc acquires Daily News, storied NY tabloid
By JENNIFER PELTZ, Associated Press - Monday Sep 4, 2017
NEW YORK (AP) — Newspaper publisher Tronc has acquired the Daily News, a storied New York tabloid newspaper that won a Pulitzer Prize this year but has been buffeted by the changing media environment.Chicago-based Tronc Inc., the publisher of the Los Angeles Times and the Chicago Tribune, announced the deal Monday night, and the Daily News posted a story on its website.Tronc CEO Justin Dearborn said acquiring the paper and its popular website would "provide us with another strategic platform for growing our digital business, expanding our reach and broadening our services for advertisers and marketers," and both Tronc and Daily News executives said the company would maintain the quality of the paper's journalism.