Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EMERSON VILLAGE 1 LLC
Around the Web
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- With Help From COLLINS, The Muppets Take Astoria
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Design agency COLLINS has launched its first museum exhibition-on Jim Henson's career--in collaboration with the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, Queens, New York.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.