For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMERALD CREATIVE DESIGN INC.
Around the Web
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Marty Sklar Helped Design Disney Theme Parks Around the World
Friday Aug 4, 2017
Marty Sklar showed up for a part-time job at Walt Disney in 1955 and ended up spending 54 years at the company. He became the creative leader of what the company calls “imagineering,” designing and building theme parks around the world.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- A Spooky Floral Arrangement Inspired by Edvard Munch
Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Floral designer Lindsey Taylor captures Norwegian expressionist Edvard Munch’s angst as expressed in the 1899 haunting portrait, ‘Melancholy, Laura.’
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”