A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EMERALD CHIP SHOP, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Chips Off the Old Block: Computers Are Taking Design Cues From Human Brains
By CADE METZ - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
New technologies are testing the limits of computer semiconductors. To deal with that, researchers have gone looking for ideas from nature.
- Facebook Pitches In on Intel's Coming Artificial Intelligence Chip
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Intel Corp. said Facebook Inc. is providing technical input for a coming chip designed for artificial intelligence, as the semiconductor giant moves into a fast-growing market dominated by Nvidia Corp.
- Driverless-Car Outlook Shifts as Intel Takes Over Mobileye
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The chip giant gains new prominence in the race to make autonomous vehicles part of everyday life.
- Computer-Chip Testing Firm Urges Blocking Sale of Rival to China Fund
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Cohu Inc., which tests semiconductors, wants to persuade the U.S. Committee on Foreign Investment that the proposed sale of Xcerra Corp. to a Chinese government-backed fund would threaten national security.
- Devious Man one to beat in Yonkers Trot
By tholmlundnyp - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Trainer Julie Miller thinks three could be a charm in the $500,000 Yonkers Trot on Saturday night at Yonkers Raceway. Miller’s trio of trainees, Devious Man, Money Macintosh and Top Flight Angel, compose one third of the nine-horse field of 3-year-old colt and gelding trotters. “I’m happy with the position I’m in,” Miller said. “Of...