State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Aug 28, 1980)
NYS Filing Date
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
1980 - EMCA CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Teen who killed man over spilled McDonald’s coffee gets 20 years
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
STAMFORD, Conn. — A Connecticut teenager who fatally stabbed a man outside a fast-food restaurant during a dispute over spilled coffee has been sentenced to 20 years in prison. The Stamford Advocate reports 17-year-old Marquest Hall was sentenced Tuesday by a judge who called the March 2015 killing of 52-year-old Antonio Muralles “brutal, senseless and...
- Should companies relocate to the suburbs?
By John Crudele - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Dear John: You are partially right about the attractiveness of telecommuting. Companies have been fleeing Manhattan for decades, often for the benefit of the CEO and his/her commute. Just look around Connecticut, in Greenwich and particularly in Stamford. Fairfield County is home to plenty of Fortune 100 companies. One company, Boardroom, came in the late...
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.