The Diocese of Rockville Centre warned their three high schools on Long Island that students or fans kneeling or protesting during the national anthem before games or other school events could face? “serious disciplinary action.” ?“This is a reminder that all student-athletes and spectators are expected to stand during the playing of the National Anthem...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
100 MERRICK ROAD
ROCKVILLE CENTRE, NEW YORK, 11570
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EMBR VISION INC.
Around the Web
- High schoolers warned not to protest national anthem
By Mark Moore - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
- The Studio Museum Has a Vision for Its Home. And a Power Player at the Helm.
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Thelma Golden, the museum’s formidable steward, is focused on a big building project and many initiatives at an important time for the institution.
- State of the Art: Amazon’s Vision of Computing’s Future: An Information Appliance
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon’s new Echo Show smart speaker, which comes with a touch screen, represents the model for a new kind of communal, household computer.
- Critic's Notebook: At the Apple Keynote, Selling Us a Better Vision of Ourselves
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Apple’s annual program is an odd streaming TV event: an extended commercial that the faithful watch willingly.
- Tech Fix: The Smartphone’s Future: It’s All About the Camera
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The devices are poised to get smarter as advances are made in scanning 3-D objects like your face.
- State of the Art: Uber’s C.E.O. Choice Faces a Question of Ambitions
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Under its co-founder Travis Kalanick, Uber set out to revolutionize modern transportation. Its new C.E.O. may have a smaller, less risky vision.