An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ELYTUS LTD.
Around the Web
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Bill O’Reilly Marks Columbus Day By Blaming ‘Both Sides’ For The Abuse Of Indigenous People
By davidmatthews - Monday Oct 9, 2017
Bill O'Reilly defends the idea of Columbus Day while attacking "political correctness" and saying indigenous people were unenlightened.
- A Whole New World: Columbus Statue Could Be Considered for Removal
By Daniella Silva - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
New York City is conducting its own review over "symbols of hate" and possibly taking aim at Christopher Columbus.