State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ELKAUS CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Below market condo lists for $316,692 in SF’s Sunnyside neighborhood
By Anna Marie Erwert - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Below market units (BMR): rare, complicated phenomena that appear on the San Francisco market infrequently; but each time they do, they create excitement. Take 370 Monterey Blvd., #201 for example. This one bed, one bath condo is 807 square feet, listed at $316,692. That’s a price of $392 per square foot. The median sale price
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Sunnyside is getting another movie theater
By Peter D'Amato - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Regal Entertainment Group has signed a deal that will see a cinema open in Sunnyside, Queens, nearly three years after the neighborhood’s last theater shuttered.The new 38,000-square-foot...
To view the full story, click the title link.