After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - ELK HOMES PARTNERS II LP
Around the Web
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- You’ve Heard of Tennessee Whiskey? Meet New York State Rye
By CLAY RISEN - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Several craft distillers have banded together to create Empire Rye, an appellation they hope will help them break from the pack of new craft whiskeys.
- Fire May Be the Only Remedy for a Plague Killing Deer and Elk
By CARL ZIMMER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Deer and elk are dying from chronic wasting disease in growing numbers. Burning the land may be the only way to turn back the disease.
- Arby’s Beloved Venison Sandwich Is Going Nationwide Next Week
By Hope R. Carter - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Arby's is introducing its venison sandwich nationwide, along with a limited elk sandwich release on October 21.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Trump’s Anti-Nafta Stance Is on a Collision Course with Natural Gas
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS and AZAM AHMED - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Mexico’s economy and U.S. energy companies depend on free-flowing cross-border natural gas. Both are scrambling to avoid the chaotic disruption of a trade war.