October 10 is the 25th anniversary of World Mental Health Day, and the 2017 theme is Mental Health in the Workplace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ELIZABETH GALANTI, LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR, LLC
Around the Web
- Ways To Support Co-Workers On World Mental Health Day
By Hope R. Carter - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Pay Mental Wellness Forward During Mental Health Awareness Week
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Raising children is hard enough, and today's socially fueled world has added a whole new kind of complexity, one that is riddled with mental health issues. One could say that mental health has alwaysbeen a challenge in society; however, if you do the research, the impact of a decade of social media on mental health is mind-blowing.
- Fatal Police Shooting of Seattle Woman Raises Mental Health Questions
By MATTHEW HAAG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Officers killed Charleena Lyles, a 30-year-old with a history of mental illness who was clutching a knife, the authorities said. Her family said there was no reason to shoot.
- Your Instagram Posts May Hold Clues to Your Mental Health
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
From the colors in photos to the filters chosen, Instagram users with a history of depression present the world differently, a study suggests.
- Some Companies Want You to Take a Mental-Health Day
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
More companies are trying to destigmatize mental illness and encourage workers to use mental-health days for their original intent.