A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - ELIZABETH COHEN P.C.
Around the Web
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Tips for Harvey Survivors, From Those Who Lived Through Sandy
By N. R. KLEINFIELD - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Some storm recovery advice for the afflicted of southeast Texas from New Yorkers who have unfortunately been there, unfortunately done this.
- Steven Cohen, Billionaire Collector, Gives $50 Million to MoMA
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The foundation of Mr. Cohen and his wife, Alexandra, donated the money to the museum’s capital campaign, and a gallery will be named for them.
- FDA Refuses to Review Acorda Parkinson’s Drug, Shares Tumble
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
The heat is on Acorda Therapeutics once again. Months after Acorda lost a key group of patents, the FDA has declined to review, at least for now, an experimental Parkinson’s disease drug that is critical to the company’s future. Acorda (NASDAQ: ACOR) said this morning that the FDA has sent the Ardsley, NY, company a […]
- This indie game offers a counterpoint to the Google manifesto
By Stephanie Chan - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Elizabeth Sampat is an award-winning game designer who’s worked on blockbuster titles like Plants Vs Zombies 2 and Subway Surfers. She also makes small, intensely personal games about her own experiences. Her most recent one, 8 Vignettes from the Tech Industry, tackles the Google manifesto, an anti-diversity memo that went viral over the last few days. […]
- Trump Attorney Michael Cohen Claims That His ‘Reputation’ Was Damaged By The Golden Showers Dossier
By emmieodea - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Michael Cohen was supposed to speak to the Russia probe today, but the meeting was cancelled after he released this statement to the media.