Psychologists call it ‘posttraumatic growth’ and they see people emerge from scary times with confidence for new ventures, writes Elizabeth Bernstein in ‘Bonds: On Relationships.’
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - ELIZABETH ARIAS, PSYCHOLOGIST, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- After a Hurricane, New Confidence
Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Opera in Attica: Arias at a Maximum-Security Prison
By MICHAEL COOPER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The Glimmerglass Festival performed excerpts from Gershwin’s “Porgy and Bess” for inmates and guards at one of New York’s most notorious destinations.
- Elizabeth Warren introduces Equifax bill, launches probe
By Kevin Dugan - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Looking to curb potential fallout from the Equifax data breach, US Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) introduced legislation on Friday that would stop credit bureaus from charging customers to freeze their credit. Warren, who has led crusades against major companies like Wells Fargo,
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Tips for Harvey Survivors, From Those Who Lived Through Sandy
By N. R. KLEINFIELD - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Some storm recovery advice for the afflicted of southeast Texas from New Yorkers who have unfortunately been there, unfortunately done this.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.