An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ELITE PAINTING & MAINTENANCE CORP.
Around the Web
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- The Expert Way to Arrange Flowers---Inspired by a Paul Klee Painting
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
For a June bouquet, floral designer Lindsey Taylor takes cues from a Paul Klee painting that evokes musical notes
- Jurassic World Evolution is a theme park sim from Planet Coaster dev Frontier
By Mark Walton - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Theme Park with dinosaurs coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One in 2018.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”