For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ELITE MARTIAL ARTS AND FITNESS LLC
Around the Web
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- At This Brooklyn Bar, It’s Just You, Your Date and the Barman
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Feel like bending an elbow? The Threesome Tollbooth, in Bushwick, practically requires you to in order to fit into the place.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Karate kid: Georgia boy fights off kidnapping attempt with martial arts
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Marvel Surprises Hall H with ‘The Defenders’ Episode 1
By Ross A. Lincoln, provided by
- Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Marvel television head Jeph Loeb and the cast of “The Defenders” premiered the first episode of the Netflix miniseries during the show’s Hall H panel at San Diego Comic-Con Friday night.Fittingly, as it followed the announcement that his solo show had been renewed for a second season, the first character seen is Danny Rand/Iron Fist (Finn Jones) during the martial arts heavy cold open.
- Former Martial Arts Star Battulga Wins Mongolian Presidential Election
By REUTERS - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Populist former martial arts star and businessman Khaltmaa Battulga has won Mongolia's presidential run-off election, according to voter data from the General Election Commission released on Saturday.