Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ELITE ELECTRIC INC.
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Trump to Meet Malaysian Leader as He Works to Shore Up Asian Ties
Sunday Sep 10, 2017
President Trump’s meeting this week with Malaysia’s leader has diplomatic goals, but it also comes as a U.S. probe into the looting of a Malaysian development fund threatens much of that country’s ruling elite.
- A Gem of California’s Shore Becomes a Refuge From Wildfires
By MIRIAM JORDAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Hundreds of people fleeing flames to the east turned an idyllic strip of land near a town where “The Birds” was filmed into an ad hoc outdoor evacuation center.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.
- Celadon Hires Turnaround Expert
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Celadon Group Inc., one of the largest trucking companies in the U.S. specializing in long-haul transport, is bringing in a turnaround expert to lead the operator as it tries to shore up its troubled finances.