Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ELITE ELECTRIC DESIGN & MAINTENANCE, INC.
Around the Web
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Jurassic World Evolution is a theme park sim from Planet Coaster dev Frontier
By Mark Walton - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Theme Park with dinosaurs coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One in 2018.
- 2017 Surface Pro least repairable ever; Surface Laptop is made of glue
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Compact design continues to be at odds with maintenance and repairability.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- MIT researchers reinvented the wheel, turning any bike into an electric hybrid
By Maria Dermentzi - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
'Copenhagen Wheel' is a electric motor that can help your basic bike reach up to 25 mph... while going up a hill.
Invented by researchers at MIT, the wheel fits on almost any bike and is designed to seamlessly integrate into your urban commute. Read more...More about Startups, Transportation, Mashable Video, Mit, and Electric Bike