The leak, called the Paradise Papers, centers on an offshore law firm that has helped obscure the wealth of multinational companies and the superrich.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ELITE AUTO SPA JB LTD.
Around the Web
- The Paradise Papers: Millions of Leaked Files Shine Light on Where the Elite Hide Their Money
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- U.S. to Bar Americans From Traveling to North Korea
By DAVID E. SANGER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The announcement came only hours after Mike Pompeo, the C.I.A. director, hinted that the United States was considering seeking a regime change in North Korea.
- Will Trump Act Alone on North Korea?
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Diplomacy, posturing, and the imposition of sanctions have had no significant impact on North Korea's ruling elite.
- How to Squeeze China
Monday Jul 10, 2017
Force ruling elites to choose between North Korea and American colleges for their kids.
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.