A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
67 WEST STREET #517
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11222
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ELEVATIONS URBAN LANDSCAPE DESIGN INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Landscape design on a budget
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- As Highways Age, Urban Planners Consider a Landscape Without Them
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
By removing lanes of concrete, city planners hope to encourage the development of new and improved mixed-use communities that will attract new residents and spur economic growth.
The post As Highways Age, Urban Planners Consider a Landscape Without Them appeared first on Non Profit News | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- The Sideways Elevator of the Future Is Here, and It's Wild
By Elizabeth Stinson - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Multi elevator goes up and down, left and right, even diagonally—and it could change the way buildings are designed.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.