Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ELECTRO SHACK INC.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Corona is the New King of Beers
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Constellation Brands, the U.S. distributor of Corona and Modelo, reported a 13% jump in beer sales in the summer months
- RadioShack Closes Last Store In Its Hometown
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Even as the number of remaining RadioShacks dwindled to below 100, the once-popular retailer held off on closing the one store left in its hometown of Fort Worth, TX. But when that lone holdout shutters this weekend, it will leave a huge swath of Texas without a RadioShack for the first time in decades.Let’s review some RadioShack corporate history. …
- Rain may have put a damper on Shake Shack’s business
By Lisa Fickenscher - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Shake Shack burgers are worth a trip — unless you have to get soaking wet.
- RadioShack Reorganization Clears First Court Hurdle
Thursday Sep 7, 2017
RadioShack is moving ahead with a reorganization that will save a sliver of the former electronics retailing icon.