The decision, which affirmed a ruling made last year, casts doubt on a hiring model used by many “gig economy” businesses.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS, INC.
Around the Web
- Uber Drivers Aren’t Independent Contractors, U.K. Tribunal Rules
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Friday Nov 10, 2017
- Sicily vote neck-and-neck between center-right and populists
Monday Nov 6, 2017
Early results in a regional election in Sicily indicate that the center-right is slightly edging the populist 5-Star movement in a neck-and-neck race.
- Give your neck a break with this pair of anti-strain Kickstarter projects
By Leah Stodart - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Whether it's from staring down at our phones, poor posture from sitting all day, or uncomfortable sleeping positions, most of us can probably relate to the occasional neck kink.
There are currently two live Kickstarter campaigns right now that want to help out with neck strain — without any electricity, medication, or expensive trips to the spa. Meet the necksaviour Mini and the Neck Hammock. Read more...
Kickstarter, Stretching, Physical Therapy, Neck, and Kickstarter Campaign
- E-J Electric powers itself to No. 88 on Crain's list of NY's largest firms
By Gerald Schifman - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
The city's building boom has been good to the E-J Electric Installation Co. The family-owned electrical contractor, which has been around for more than a century, expects that its revenue will have...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.