Despite a late start, the company’s foray into delivering food, a cutthroat $100 billion-plus service industry, eclipses ride hailing in some markets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
44 NORTH GROVE STREET
FREEPORT, NEW YORK, 11520
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ELAN DELIVERY SERVICE INC
Around the Web
- One Surprise Standout for Uber: Food Delivery
By MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- The Way We Shop Now: You’ll Wear What They Tell You to Wear
By EMILY GOULD and RUMAAN ALAM - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Subscription clothing services should make you feel great. Shouldn’t they? The authors Emily Gould and Rumaan Alam investigate.
- UPS Profit Falls Amid Higher Costs
Thursday Oct 26, 2017
Earnings at United Parcel Service Inc. fell slightly for the third quarter as higher costs from expanding Saturday package delivery and recent natural disasters weighed on its U.S. business.
- Deliver post-apocalyptic packages with Wasteland Express Delivery Service
By Ars Staff - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Civilization has ended. Deliveries have not.
- Amazon Piloting New Delivery Service To Reduce Reliance On UPS, FedEx
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
It’s no secret that Amazon has long been lusting after the chance to unfetter itself from the delivery ties that bind it to companies like FedEx and UPS — with its own branded freight plane, plans for self-driving delivery vehicles, and of course, drone delivery — and now it sounds like the company is one step closer to …