There is nothing simple about the work of Belkis Ayón, a printmaker who drew her inspiration from the Abaquá, a secret male society with an origin story based on female betrayal.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EL SAZON DE BELKIS, INC.
Around the Web
- Art Review: From Cuba, a Stolen Myth
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Joël Robuchon Is Ready to Resurrect His New York Restaurant
By FLORENCE FABRICANT - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
The French chef heads downtown to open his latest L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon and seek out a younger clientele.
- New York City Wants New Ideas on Providing Internet Access
Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio’s administration will ask for input from companies interested in helping it expand broadband internet access, an action that could challenge Charter Communications Inc.’s market dominance.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Trump says U.S. hitting ISIS 'much harder' after New York attack
By Associated Press - Friday Nov 3, 2017
President Donald Trump said Friday the U.S. military is attacking the Islamic State group "10 times harder" in response to Tuesday's New York City truck attack. Officials later said the U.S. had...
To view the full story, click the title link.