The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EL PATRON BAR AND RESTAURANT 1 CORP.
Around the Web
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Restaurant Review: Momofuku Ssam Bar Keeps Evolving Under a Singaporean Chef
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
David Chang’s second restaurant rewrote the rules. Now it’s on the move again under Max Ng.
- Bar Shuts Down After Employees, Customers Learn Owner Donated To Former KKK Leader David Duke
By Chris Morran - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A Minneapolis bar has gone from local hotspot to closed-for-business after employees, patrons, and entertainers learned that the club’s owner recently donated to the political campaign for a former head of the Ku Klux Klan.Last week, CityPages confirmed that the owner of Minneapolis’ Club Jäger had donated $500 in 2016 to the senatorial campaign of David Duke, one of …