The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EL MOLINO SUPERMARKET INC
Around the Web
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Sacramento-area man Kurt von Tillow, among those killed in Las Vegas shooting
By Annie Ma - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Family and friends are mourning the death of Kurt von Tillow, a Sacramento-area man who was confirmed as one of the victims of Sunday’s mass shooting in Las Vegas. El Molino High School in Sonoma County, where von Tillow graduated in the class of 1980, confirmed his death in a post on its Facebook page. Von Tillow, a Cameron Park (El Dorado County) resident, was in Las Vegas for a family reunion when a gunman opened fire on the Route 91 Harvest country music festival, killing 58 people and injuring more than 500 others. The school said that von Tillow’s sister and niece were hospitalized with injuries from the shooting and both are expected to survive.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.