A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EL GRAN ASADOR RESTAURANT & BAR INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
- McLaren builds a virtual hypercar for the next Gran Turismo game
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
We thought the Vision GT idea was dead, but it's been dusted off for the new PS4 game.
- Gran Turismo Sport is extremely limited in offline mode
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
If servers or Internet are down, you’re stuck in “Arcade” mode with no saves.
- Gran Turismo Sport’s high-end bonuses: HDR is incredible, but VR is not
By Sam Machkovech - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Ahead of our formal game review, we sum up Polyphony's fanciest racing features.
- Gran Turismo Sport review: A brilliant, but very new, direction for the series
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The latest game in this legendary franchise is all about racing online and e-sports.
- Archaeologists may have found lost city of Jesus’ apostles
By Fox News - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Experts believe they have found the lost Roman city of Julias, formerly the village of Bethsaida, which was the home of Jesus’ apostles Peter, Andrew and Philip. Last month, archaeologists from the Kinneret Institute for Galilean Archaeology at Kinneret College in Israel and Nyack College in New York completed excavations at el-Araj on the northern...