Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
LEONIS I RIVADENEIRA ANDRADE
47-16 GREENPOINT AVENUE
SUNNYSIDE, NEW YORK, 11104
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EL AZTECA RESTAURANT & FOOD CORP.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- In The New Atlanta Falcons Stadium, One Restaurant Has A Mission Beyond Food
By Ben Paynter - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The West Nest offers training and jobs to locals from the neighborhood in which the new stadium was built. It’s part of a larger job training and community investment program. Is it enough?
The Atlanta Falcons will kick off their first home game at the city’s new Mercedes-Benz Stadium on September 17. Regardless the outcome of the game, some residents working there already feel like they’ve pulled out a win.